- Private Kornbrennerei H. HEYDT (hereinafter referred to as "Heydt"), with registered domicile at Neustadtstrasse 11, 49740 Haselünne, Germany and represented by authorized signatories Norbert Landwehr and Rainer Obrock, operates a website at www.heydt.de, which is designed to provide information and communications with Internet users.
- As a supplier of communications services, Heydt only stores, processes or uses those personally-identifiable data (personal or factual information corresponding to a particular individual) that are required for the delivery of the service in question (vital data). The processing and use of these vital data for any other purpose is only possible with the specific permission of the user concerned. Use of our website does not imply the ceding of this approval, nor is such use dependent on such approval being given.
- You are entitled at any time and with immediate effect to cancel your permission for all future storage, processing or use of your data. This withdrawal of permission can be submitted in writing or by electronic means. If you wish to withdraw your permission, please send an e-mail containing the corresponding instructions to email@example.com.
- Responsibility for content
- Heydt is responsible for the content of its own website under the terms of current legislation to the effect.
- Heydt is only responsible for any external content that might be present on the site insofar as it is aware of such content and has the technical means at its disposal to prevent access to it.
- Heydt accepts no liability whatsoever for external content accessed from links on its site. The automatic short-term retention of external content for user-polling purposes counts as access mediation.
- Obligations to block the use of illegal content under the terms of general legislation remain unaffected, if Heydt, in observance of the communications secrecy established in §85 of the German telecommunications act (TKG), gains knowledge of such content and has the technical means at its disposal to block access.
Click here to download a copy of our declaration on data protection in PDF format